JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't want to hammer any harder on the vertical extractor retention pin without expert advice (I assume it goes out the top?) and what the heck is the flat head slotted horizontal screw for? It does not unscrew but it Turns?

Have a Wolff spring kit and trying to swap the springs out. Recoil and mag springs were easy of course

Its not a screw its a slotted pin. There is a VERY good video on Youtube that covers the complete disassembly and re assembly of Tokarev type pistols. Its hard to find as its listed as " Type 54 disassembly" and the 2nd part is "Type 54 re-assembly". Its for a Chinese model but exactly the same as a Romanian. This is the only full take down video I've seen for the Tok and its helped me a lot.

Type 54 Disassembly - YouTube

That one video did it.. several split retention pins to deal with.. but the extractor pin won't come out and I don't want to bash it harder.. may be rusted in place judging from the look of the firing pin.. to a smith I guess, after that it should come out OK

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top