JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Interested in trading or selling my Romanian SAR-1 AK 47 (Not a WASR 10). Not sure the exact round count, but it is overall nice condition and very reliable. comes with two mags. Has threaded barrel (most SAR's don't) Would be interested in trading for Glocks, 1911's, maybe something else. Let me know what you have. Only interested in handguns though.

121217_002_zps43c4db3c.jpg
121217_003_zpsc5a891c4.jpg
121217_001_zpsbc2e5946.jpg

How many times can sell one rifle?? PDX96XJ sent me a pm asking if I would trade, then called to confirm, then sold to another. Stand up guy right there. We all have names for this kind of guy.

Hey again sorry Jrlj It did not work out. But you appear to be a stand up guy as well... calling and emailing me death threats because are deal did not work out.

If others are smart they would stay clear from your trades... never know when his guy is going to snap.

I hope you didnt trade the first guy that offered as he is from Washinton and out of state deals are illeagal. Backing out on someone here will get you a bad rep fast, thank god for the feedback! If this rifle is sold, read the rules and close the thread correctly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.