Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Romanian SAR-1 Ak-47

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by lykke, Aug 2, 2015.

1. lykke

lykke Albany Area Active Member

Been super busy and have been meaning to list some things and this is one of them, it's a bare bones Romanian SAR-1 in 7.62x39 (not the wasr-10) I got this in a trade dumped a mag through it for old times sake and put it up. It's in over all decent shape and of course it's an AKM so it works. The finish is typical of these guns if you remember 13 or so years back. Comes with 1 Tapco 30 round mag and I will throw in 20 rounds, Shoots straight, Price dropped to $625 obo i need to sell for financial reasons and to help costs before I move.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. stevebro

stevebro Portland New Member

Still for sale?

3. lykke

Yes it is

4. stevebro

stevebro Portland New Member

looking for 1 but only for $550 .......want is ask not bid on Gunbroker!!

5. Avogadro

Avogadro New Member

Thanks for the tip about joining NWFA. I took the .45 to the range works well. Looking to take the pistol soon (now that I have the lower). Good luck with the sale, will contact you if my situation changes.

6. lykke

Hey! Glad you are enjoying it, the PSA upper will do well on it, I sold one to one of the APD guys (he may be on here) and he was shocked at the velocities he was getting on the chrono......still in the process with the move and school looks like I will be able to start at UNLV so after I unload this and the LC9 I have listed we will have to go shoot or something before I go....Have a good one!

7. Avogadro

Avogadro New Member

Best-o-luck with the sales and the future! Let me know when you need some trigger therapy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.