Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OTHER Romanian PSL 7.62x54r Cugir manufactured

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Regan, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Regan

Regan Champaign, Illinois New Member

I have a Romanian PSL that I must sell in Illinois. I hate the laws here.... would anyone be interested? price flexible, rifle in pretty nice shape. $1500 OBO 20150430_171113.jpg 20150430_171128.jpg 20150430_171140.jpg 20150430_171150.jpg

2. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Are you in IL looking to ship?

Also, you have to list a price here

3. Regan

I'm not really "wanting" to ship, I've never had to sell any of my guns before and the idea of mailing it off bothers me. I have no clue what to ask for with this rifle only what I see on gunbroker. I know it is in better condition than any other I've seen in person. I've put maybe 200 rounds through it and always keep it clean. I'll say start it at $1500 obo. and to be honest, if it doesnt leave my hands soon, I'm just going to pawn it. recently divorced, has bad memories attached to it, just want it gone. comes with 2 mags and I have a sling and accessory kit....somewhere... I've had to move twice in a year and stuff has gone missing.

here's some pics of the other side.

20150427_212538.jpg

20150427_212548.jpg

4. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Well selling here is going to require shipping, as we are all in Oregon & Washington.

Hope you have a big box.

Honestly $1500 is pushing it... With a limited market and time constraints on your end... I'd say $1100/shipped would move it a lot faster.

But that's just one man's opinion.

Good luck

jefe and ZA_Survivalist like this.
  5. Regan

and if a serious buyer said that, I'd talk with them...

6. drewp

drewp 503pdx Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So you are not "wanting" to ship it....but you are in Illinois and you posted this on an oregon and washington forum?????

Ginocide likes this.
  7. Regan

I got online and did a broad search, this is one of many sites that came up. I'm posting it everywhere I can find to make it seen more. I talked to the lady at the post office and she has it figured at about $40 to ship to Seattle. She put my mind at ease a bit about mailing the rifle. So if anyone is interested, I will send USPS.