JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a romanian psl-54c (dragonov style) rifle for sale/trade. it shoots 7.62x54r. has 2 10rd mags(one mag has a block in it to hold only 5rd) as i use this to hunt. sling, ammo pouch, scope (with cover) ive put about 100rds threw. this rifle shoots great im just looking for something a little lighter to carry in the woods. mainly im looking for a trade but i guess i could sell as well 650.00 obo oregon only please. open to all rifle trades. thanks...:s0155:

Picture 666.jpg

Interested in a pre 64 Winchester model 88 cal 308? Power of 308 plus a good investment. It's what I have always hunted with but I have two of them.

I have some US silver Eagle coins that i will trade at curent silver market value, they are 2006 silver eagles 1oz 999 silver, I will come to you . its hard for me to cell for cash were i live because there are no good silver dealers in my area of Tillamook and by the time i came there the shops would be closed, i also have a british enfield and a k31 swiss if intersted in a part trade with silver these are both realy nice guns with ecesories and ammo, would also trade the two guns for your one can send pics with email iff any interest in guns silver or both, thank you Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.