JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
** SOLD **

I'm the original owner of this Romanian Micro Draco AK47 Pistol (HG2797-N) in 7.62x39mm since Jan 2015 from Atlantic Firearms. Its a fun gun with no issues. Shoots as great as it looks with big bang and huge fireball. Its a 6 inch barrel with removable flash hider.

I have not shot it in a over two years since my local range does not allow short barrel rifle caliber to be used nor do I care to anymore or have the means to go out to the public forest thats an hour drive away. It has been cleaned after each outing and just sitting in my safe since. My best estimate is about 200-300 rounds through it.

I upgraded the spring, added sling attachment, changed grip to a Hogue OverMolded Pistol grip ($20 value) and a added a US Machine Gun 2-Piece Quad Rail ($140 value). With a red-dot mounted, its much more useable over the built-on iron sights.

All original parts - plastic grip, wood handguard, spring, and cleaning kit are included. One 30-round Tapco is included as well.

PRICE: $580
Sorry, not looking for trades.

Transfer to be done in Beaverton/Tigard area at your FFL dealer of choice (Tigard Pawn is a good one for only a $25 total fee). May consider Portland area depending on location and time. You are responsible for your own FFL fees. If interested please email, call, or text 503-430-NineSixFourSeven. I'm located in Tigard, Oregon.

draco01.jpg
draco02.jpg
draco03.jpg
draco04.jpg

Last Edited: