JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone I am listing my Romanian Intrac MK II AK-74 chambered in 5.45x39. I have owned this gun for a few years now and have fired it 3 times. Other than that it has sat in a soft case inside of a a safe.

The rifle is in the complete original East German Bakelite furniture from when it was sent over, to retain value and rarity. These were only imported for one year and one of the first Romanian AK-74's sent over. They were made from 100% military parts, turned into a semi-auto, and issued to the Romanian National Guard. A true military grade Ak-74.

Chrome lined barrel
Upswept charging handle
Original Bakelite Furniture
Threaded barrel
Non welded muzzle break
(Alot were welded on when sent over)
Side mount for scope
Four 10 Rd Vepr made mags
Two 30 Rd Bakelite mags
Soft carry case included

Fires flawlessly, Extremely accurate, Rifling is in pristine condition as well.

Do a little bit of research on these rifles if you are interested, they are extremely rare and highly sought after. I paid $1000 for the rifle, $160 for the magazines, and $300 for the scope. I would accept $1400 for everything. $1200 for the rifle and magazines. $1100 for the rifle and no magazines.

Thanks for your time and interests, I am in no position to be forced to sell the rifle, just curious as to see what offers are out there.
2355153_02_romanian_intrac_mk_ii_ak_74_640.jpg 2690004_02_romanian_ak_74_640.jpg 2690004_03_romanian_ak_74_640.jpg 2690004_01_romanian_ak_74_640.jpg

Last Edited:
I was considering on keeping it but I will sell it for the right price. I have a few other interested buyers so feel free to send me an email and I'll inform you of any changes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.