JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Need to fund an AR15, so my AK is up for sale.

It's a Romanian G build by Century. Model number GP1975. This is not your typical WASR, the GP's I've seen and read about are all of very nice quality. This rifle has NO cant that I can see.

I got mine with all the correct Romanian wood, but currently it's wearing a Tapco PG, Tapco stock, and ATI handguards. It does come with all the original wood, and extra handguard that has the forward grip cut off (sanded down, but not quite finished). I'm including the original slant cut flash hider, but it currently has a Tapco "birdcage" FH on it. It does has some pretty good wear in the parkerized finish that just won't show up in the pictures. The Tapco stock has seen better days, it got in a fight with a leaky water heater and currently has some rust on the buttstock and sling mount. There is NO rust on the rifle, just the stock. It could easily be refinished, but I have neither the time nor motivation.

The package also includes 1 metal magazine, an Ultimak railed gas tube, and a Primary Arms M3 clone. I've got some ammo to go with it (not sure on an exact # of boxes yet, but I believe it's between 150-200) IIRC it's all brass cased Winchester/Remington.

Here is the rifle currently:

akside.jpg

Here it is with the wood installed:

akwood.jpg

Here is a rifle with the Ultimak/M3:

akultimak.jpg

I'd like to get $600 for the whole package. The only trade I'm interested in is a 100% complete AR15 upper + lower parts kit. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. This rifle is for sale as a face to face transaction in Oregon. You must be over 18 and legal to own firearms. I will require proof of Oregon residence.

Thanks,
Mike

Got the rifle used, it was built from a kit by Century. I haven't a clue the round count. I myself have put a couple boxes through and it ran fine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.