JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Romanian "G" rifle built on a Ewbanks receiver. I've owned it for 6 or 7 years now and it has always been my go to AK... until I bought my SLR-107F :s0155: Anyways I have no use for two AK's and figure this one would make someone a fine rifle. It has probably 1500-2000 rounds through it, which with the low velocity 7.62x39 cartridge and hammer forged barrel is nothing. The kit is all numbers matching and it has a baked on semi gloss black finish with a few nicks here and there. It is fully 922r compliant and has a double hook G2 trigger group.

I will include the bayonet shown and 1 magazine. I am looking to get $600 for this rifle. The only trade considered would be one of the newer TGI built AMD65 rifles or a partial trade on a case of 7.62x39. I guarantee you won't find a nicer rifle for the money, this rifle puts to shame the WASR-10 rifles that are selling for the same price now.

I am an Oregon resident and live in Pendleton, OR. I make it to the valley occasionally but it's not really a regular trip for me. I might be open to shipping but we'd have to figure out the price.

ak47mm003.jpg

For those that are not familiar with the G rifles, they were built for the Romanian Civil Guard and saw no use. This particular rifle was built in 1985. Of course when imported the original receiver is cut but everything else remained intact and are true military grade parts, not the commercial grade imports. The sights on this rifle are true and zero has been verified. Ewbanks is a top notch receiver that is fully heat treated and matches the quality of the NDS receivers everyone uses now.

Please send me a PM if you're interested. I have the rifle with me and can check PM's from my phone.

more pics

P1000332.jpg

P1000335.jpg

P1000334.jpg

P1000336.jpg