JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale/trade is a Romanian G "Romy G" parts kit. Manufactured in 1981... it is in very good condition. 100% matching numbers on Bolt+carrier, front trunnion, dust cover, recoil spring assembly, Rear sight block, gas piston tube, and safety selector. The parkerized finish on all metal parts is still very much intact with minimal scratches and gouging, but should be re-finished for long-term use.

The wood stock and hand-guards are very tastefully re-finished and are very smooth. They were first stripped of old finish and sanded with different grades of fine sandpaper. Then buffed with different grades of fine steel wool and stained with an oil stain. They were then re-buffed with steel wool and had 3 coats of Poly-Urethane finish applied, being buffed with steel wool in-between coats. It took me around 2 weeks just to re-finish those...very nicely finished.

The kit is mostly complete...the only thing that's missing that is usually included is the full-auto trigger group assembly. This kit does not come with any full-auto parts. Rivets are not included... but all pins, springs, and screws are included and labeled in plastic bags.

If you were to complete this kit, all you would need is a Receiver, Barrel, New Trigger Group, magazine, and some rivets. Knock it all together and you've got a budget-built AKM.

I'm asking $230 FTF, $245 Shipped.

Will consider Trades/Partial-Trades for:

- Ruger 10/22 Carbine/tactical.
- Russian/Yugo/Norinco SKS.

But these trades will only be considered from Washington residents... I cant accept any firearms from across state lines. But if you are out of state, or too far away from me to meet, then i will accept payment in the form of a USPS Money Order and will ship it out via Priority Mail flat rate box.

I can meet FTF in the Vancouver / Portland area.

Thanks for looking.

Fxtig.jpg
UJu37.jpg
elTlC.jpg
RpNVK.jpg
j3Zlj.jpg
7rcf0.jpg
vb7mw.jpg
BYK8F.jpg
Rsc4C.jpg
lRrUj.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top