JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

sorry for the cell phone pics

I've got a Romanian G code, semi auto AK, matching numbers with correct US parts. Assembled by a reputable AK builder. This gun blows my old CAI WASR's out of the water.

Most accurate and reliable AK that I've owned. I'm selling of some items to fund more pressing projects, and I really hat to see this one go.

I will say that this rifle is not a beauty queen. She previously wore a camo paint job which was removed for the sale. The donkey d**k hand guard can be shaved down to a normal profile.

Asking price is $435 sales to take place in North Portland.
Gun comes with 1 20 or 30rd mag and sling.
Trade offers will be considered. But I'm pretty picky on the things I'm looking for (Glock 17, Ampoint micro, Gold or Silver ADM mounts ect...)

Check out my other adds.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/pa...27-yugo-m70-ak47-kit-ready-go.html#post439173

Original finish on the receiver is pretty bad, as it never matched the original park job anyway. The original park looks good. But the whole thing is wearing a light coat of flat black high temp paint thats seaming to hold up well, as well as making her look a bit more purdy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.