JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So i have had this sitting around for awhile now, doesnt really get shot. I have a couple boxes of ammo with it and a couple of shorty mags.

Overall its in good shape, i estimate 85-95 %. Smooth shooting rifle. Wood is in great shape, and this is one of the nicer aks that i have owned. It has unknown round count. I personally have shot it about 200 rounds through it.

I am turning into a skeet, duck hunting nerd. There for this seldom used beauty is on her way....I am not in a hurry to get rid of this, just seeing the offers out there.

Bill of Sale, view of ID and CPL will be done just for my own records.

I am interested in shotguns in the same value range of this. Only in 12g please and 3 1/2 is a plus, Please no garbage. If someone has something that is a smoking deal in my favor, or something you think i cant resist and deal on. Also on a limb, if someone has a new XDS out there for trades ill be interested.

0 out of state deals. Dont even ask.

I am located in Lacey, WA so keep that in mind as i hate driving.

Review the site rules before posting in thread. PM me with details or questions/offers. thanks. Let the best deal win.

photobucket is being dumb. please pm with either email address or phone number to text

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344578874.264029.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344578892.147287.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344578874.264029.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344578892.147287.jpg

What is your price for this? Would help to determine what to trade for.

"6. If you want to "sell" an item you are REQUIRED to list a price you will accept. You can certainly negotiate lower but this is not an auction site and we're not allowing people to "make an offer""

What is your price for this? Would help to determine what to trade for.

"6. If you want to "sell" an item you are REQUIRED to list a price you will accept. You can certainly negotiate lower but this is not an auction site and we're not allowing people to "make an offer""

Hi,how are you?

I did some searching and found them for straight up sale
For anywhere from $600-$800.

Assuming this is for mint condition and the one here is stated to be in about 85% condition should put it around $550-$700 in trade value assuming this person isn't overly proud of his rifle.

The value should still be listed, even if you don't have a cash buyout intent.

the cash price nazi's are thick as flies on pig bubblegum. wow, just ignore the ad if your not interested. you should do this, you should do that blah blah blah blah blah

the cash price nazi's are thick as flies on pig bubblegum. wow, just ignore the ad if your not interested. you should do this, you should do that blah blah blah blah blah

What is wrong with you?

Someone expressed an interest in knowing the value of the item (Assuming so they would know whether to bother trying to offer their gizmo for his gizmo).

Why did you even need to post on this?

Oh well... feel all better about that now?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.