JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Enumclaw
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my PSL, second owner. First owner put 60 rounds through it and I shot about 200. First owner installed a versa bipod mount on the bottom of the receiver and replaced the brake with a flash hider. Still has proper threading. Comes with original POSP optic. Sighted in at 100 yards, has been easily shot out to 600. Included are four magazines, bipod and some 54r light ball ammo. This was more of a safe queen, offloading for other projects.

First owner states that it wasn't a Century import, don't see any marks by them. He had also cerakoted the rifle as he didn't like the standard comblic/factory "paint".

The wooden threading on the grip has stripped, would need a larger screw to keep the plate in place.

Will meet in/around Auburn area. Buyer pays transfer fee. Will consider trades +/- cash. Interested in a Beretta 92x or simular. Feel free to ask questions.
Not opposed to driving a ways to meet up, not sold on shipping.

Manufacturered by Cugir, put CA as I didn't find a better option. Feel free to ask questions.

F6B96A74-E987-40FB-8EB7-EDEA647B8762.jpeg E71731C3-5B29-4848-94B1-670F983D2E4A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service