JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
haha what? the 5 most deadly guns are pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and derringers? That's like saying the most common road vehicles to crash are cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses and bicycles.

LOL at the comments.

"Jesus Christ do you wear a helmet? Like all of the time?"

"Wow. I think I have found the dumbest article on the internet. Ever."

"Change the name from 'rolling stone' to 'writing stoned'."

Reads like a third grader wrote it! What a bunch of tripe from another liberal gun control nut. Job. Makes me sick:eek: when they throw in the save the children line! Like they believe we who support gun rights don't care about illegal use of guns. Where was the talk about the mental condition of the school shooters? Where the talk about how many times guns are used to stop worse crimes? :mad: Give me a break!!!

This simply shows they really have no clue what they're talking about. But then, who really turns to a magazine like RS for their political commentary? Seriously. They should stick with reporting on Justin Bieber's latest antics and leave this kind of reporting to the big boys. Honestly, they and so many other publications have become irrelevant in today's web-based information age. They are begging for attention and choosing topics like this because they know it gets a big reaction - even if it's negative, people are reading and they're getting the traffic they need to keep advertisers paying. Ridiculous.

image.jpg
REdonkulous...

Amazingly stupid. "Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns....."

I couldn't wait for #5. "What could possibly come next?" thought I. Derringers? Really? Dangerous, according to what statistic?

This article is not just ridiculous, it is pathetic.

Pathetic. Since when has RS been paying out for 3rd grade essays? The only item of any importance was noting that "assault weapons" are poorly defined, but of minor involvement in any case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top