JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I upgraded to this from my Kowa's when they locked up in the Az. heat, and then I stopped shooting weddings about 6 months later. :s0131: Probably about 150 to 200 rolls of film through it, and the film insert has less than 30 thanks to a drunk wedding guest that kicked my original one into a pond.
Comes with:
Rollei 6001 with auto film advance
220 back (24 6x6 exposures on each roll)
Speed grip
80 mm Planar HFT f2.8 "normal" lens
150 mm Sonnar HFT f4 "portait" lens
Polaroid back (Polaroid stopped production, but Fuji film still makes instant film)
Battery / charger
Sekonic Zoom Master L-508 Flash meter. It takes flash or continuos readings, either incident or spot.
1 pack (20 exposures) Polaroid 664 film. 100 iso b/w - exp 02/2009
5 rolls Kodak Portra 400 NC film, exp 12/2008
4 Filters: (not shown)
Tiffen 81c warming
Tiffen Warming / soft focus
Tiffen 4point, 2mm star
Tiffen Red 1 (25) for b/w
Domke filter wallet
Case.
New this was almost $6k but it's film, so . . .
I'm looking for best offer over $1,000.00. I would need $950.00 in cash, but for the rest, feel free to be creative. Studio or portable photography lighting, handguns, rifles, or ?
Rollei6001.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Vince

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?!
Yes, my friend, yes it has. :( I loved shooting weddings with it, but I developed a bit of a "flinch." That part were the officiant asks "If anyone here knows just cause . . . " well, after about 100 weddings and many years of my own happy marriage (20 this January! :s0155: ) it was all I could do to keep myself from flinging my hand in the air and shouting "Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!" Most brides consider that bad form. :cool: So off to other kids of photography, and time to update my digital gear.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top