JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ec1058c74162fc1989e80014c7aaf34671dbce2dc5e04a10f264d12d1629e607_1.jpg

I just remember when they started pushing gun controls and how they did it. There was a time you could buy guns through the mail. Today they are setting up a permit system to buy a gun. What will tomorrow bring?

My mom was very poor but she was able to buy a $10 gun to defend her home. The RG in 22lr works good still today and one like it was used to shoot Reagan so it's obvious they work.

I don't think I would buy one myself but as a tool that it's all that can be afforded...well it may work.

Post WWII Germany did not have much left of its industry. They made cars like the BMW Isetta, The Messerschmitt [ used the canopy from the airplane] , etc... They sold cap guns, Gas guns, and tear gas guns in the back of magazines. All these were made for a few cents each. The Pot metal guns came next. After two world wars the Germans were not trusted to make real guns. There are still a lot of the 22 cal revolvers still around. probably because 22 lr does not beat them up as much as any centerfire round does. The one RG you will not find many left was the .357 version. Most did not make it through the first box of ammo! DR

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top