JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a good heavy duty gun safe. I saw Rogue Safe Company at the sportsman's show a couple weeks ago. I was impressed with there safes. I'm really close to pulling the trigger on there "rouge series". They have a 1/2" plated door, 7 gage plate steel outerbody and a 7 gage steel innerlining with ceramic fire blanket inbetween. There is not alot of info out there about there safes. Does anyone have one? How do they like it? Any locksmiths on here please que in? I am looking for any independent info. I did have a long conversation with the owner he seemed like a honest guy. I was looking at the 36x27x72 it weghts in at 1475 lb's, according to the owner you can also trade in your Rouge safe if you want to upgrade for the price you bought it for. Seems like a good deal if you end up needing a bigger safe.

I have about a 5k budget. I almost bought a Sturdy safe after seeing one in person the wife said there was no way one was going in her house. Sturdy safe are not the best looking safe, but I think there are a good safe and priced right. That being said they are out of the running along with all big box store safes, Fort Knox, AMSEC, and Liberty.

Any others that I should look at? Graffunders are out of my price range. I like the Brown safe, but same problem as the Sturdy.

I know most of the "safes" I listed are "RSC"

I have one and absolutely love it! Your safe will be custom made to your specs by some of the nicest people you will ever meet. You pick the color, graphics, interior design, whether you want a single door, two separate bottom and top safes, side by side (mine), and on it goes. They delivered mine (extra in my case) from the truck to my "cave" without a hitch.

Truely a case of getting what you pay for, in my humble opinion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top