Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Roggio Arsenal AR lower w/LRPK installed

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by pirateer2007, Sep 18, 2009.

1. pirateer2007

pirateer2007 Spokane Wa Member

I have one Roggio Arsenal AR lower with a DPMS LRPK installed that I'll trade.

What I'm looking for-
    hunting rifles
    sks's
    pistols
    something that goes bang...

Just pm me your trade offer and let's talk. The worst I can say is no thanks.
    -Adam

2. pirateer2007

Added:
    Price to purchase- $180

This lower has been on an upper, but has never been fired.

It is also marked and registered as a "multi cal" which means it can be built into a pistol or a long gun.

I do have a standard A2 stock, buffer tube and spring I could throw in for the right trade, or for an extra $30. I don't however have the buffer.

3. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

I thought that when you buy a lower you have to register it as either a pistol or rifle. I have a RRA lower that is registered as a pistol. My oly 7.62 AR says "multi cal" on it so does that mean I can make it into a pistol? Not trying to hyjack, but was just wondering.

4. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

multi cal is in reference to CALIBER not pistol vs rifle barel length.

5. pirateer2007

What I was told when I purchased this lower from SM Gunshop in Eugene was that it could be made into either a pistol or a rifle, but once it was made into one it had to be dedicated. The only reason it had an upper attached was to check finish differences between the two, so it could still be a pistol or a rifle based on what I was told by those guys. And it is actually marked "Cal-Multi", but that doesn't really make a difference.