JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have one Roggio Arsenal AR lower with a DPMS LRPK installed that I'll trade.

What I'm looking for-
hunting rifles
sks's
pistols
something that goes bang...

Just pm me your trade offer and let's talk. The worst I can say is no thanks.
-Adam

Added:
Price to purchase- $180

This lower has been on an upper, but has never been fired.

It is also marked and registered as a "multi cal" which means it can be built into a pistol or a long gun.

I do have a standard A2 stock, buffer tube and spring I could throw in for the right trade, or for an extra $30. I don't however have the buffer.

Added:
Price to purchase- $180

This lower has been on an upper, but has never been fired.

It is also marked and registered as a "multi cal" which means it can be built into a pistol or a long gun.

I do have a standard A2 stock, buffer tube and spring I could throw in for the right trade, or for an extra $30. I don't however have the buffer.

I thought that when you buy a lower you have to register it as either a pistol or rifle. I have a RRA lower that is registered as a pistol. My oly 7.62 AR says "multi cal" on it so does that mean I can make it into a pistol? Not trying to hyjack, but was just wondering.

What I was told when I purchased this lower from SM Gunshop in Eugene was that it could be made into either a pistol or a rifle, but once it was made into one it had to be dedicated. The only reason it had an upper attached was to check finish differences between the two, so it could still be a pistol or a rifle based on what I was told by those guys. And it is actually marked "Cal-Multi", but that doesn't really make a difference.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.