JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
'Eagles of Death Metal' rocker Hughes suggests guns for all after Paris attack

The lead rocker for the band playing at Bataclan in Paris last Nov. 13 when terrorists launched an attack that killed 130 people in multiple locations is making headlines today by observing in a tearful interview that "until nobody has guns everybody has to have them."

<broken link removed>

Been a fan of the band for years but, as with most entertainers, try not to get into their politics. Pleasantly surprised.
Rock on, my brother.

"until nobody has guns everybody has to have them."
This is a completely false statement made by a very emotional person. If all firearms were suddenly gone today, the people who committed these horrific crimes against fellow human beings would move right on into Machetes, knives, glass, explosives, gang assaults etc., how do I know this ? because they believe through their corrupted religious beliefs that they are required to kill us until all the infidel's are gone, simple as that.

Jizya is the submission tax that Islam commands for all infidels who live in Muslim lands.

Jews, Christians, and other non-Muslims living in Muslim territory are supposed to be forced to pay the submission tax according to their Quran.

Here is the most relevant passage:

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

The Jizya is a tool of humiliation and submission that Islam dictates in order to materialize their supremacist beliefs against infidels.

Never forget this fact when Leftist apologists tell you about all the happy times and tolerance of older Caliphate who "lived with Jews and Christians in peace". It's bullsheet, they never let Jews and Christians live in piece in their caliphates, they had to be subdued, humiliated and forced to pay the Jizya.

Originally, Jizya was only extended to "people of the book", Christians and Jews. They would usually just massacre and enslave the Hindus and Buddhists. Eventually, they extended Jizya to hindus. It was common practice to take Hindu children as Jizya tax, to be sold unto slavery, of course. Nobody did slavery like Islam has done slavery.

Oh, ok, I kinda guessed it might be something like that and that's ok, cause I have a jizya delivery system all set up. This system comes in many forms and shapes, different grades and qualities and can be operated by trained or untrained individuals. The delivery rate of the jizya can be adjusted proportionally as needed to the amount of jizya that the jizya collector thinks is desired. Proportionally, if the jizya collector or collectors feel at anytime that the amount of jizya being collected is not enough, with my simple system, all that is required to increase the incoming rate of jizya is to stand up and say, I need more jizya and I and my associates will happily pay more jizya. If this jizya payment is to be done regularly please just inform I and my associates in advance and we will happily be there to make payment as we pride ourselves on never missing a payment, so when you jizya collectors decide that it time for your payments feel free to step up and collect as I and my associates will be very forth coming with payment, even early if you want. Thanks for the explanation MisterLe, it's all clear to me now.

This is a completely false statement made by a very emotional person. If all firearms were suddenly gone today, the people who committed these horrific crimes against fellow human beings would move right on into Machetes, knives, glass, explosives, gang assaults etc., how do I know this ? because they believe through their corrupted religious beliefs that they are required to kill us until all the infidel's are gone, simple as that.
I get what you are saying, but "until nobody has guns" is rhetorical. It won't ever happen, so I am o.k. with offering this carrot to abolitionists. ;-)

'Eagles of Death Metal' rocker Hughes suggests guns for all after Paris attack

The lead rocker for the band playing at Bataclan in Paris last Nov. 13 when terrorists launched an attack that killed 130 people in multiple locations is making headlines today by observing in a tearful interview that "until nobody has guns everybody has to have them."

<broken link removed>
small typo "the ban is playing"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top