JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$385
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Brand new Glock 17 slide from Rock Slide USA. Will work on any factory clock 17 as well as 80% lower.

Slide includes the following: Upgraded Billet extractor, threaded barrel with thread protector, slide cutout for the vortex venom(not included), all internals including recoil spring, and truglo supressor night sights(brand new).

Everything is brand new and unfired. Ready to go and be used. I bought this for an 80% lower but unfortunately my lower parts kit is lost in transit and OpticsPlanet charged me double for sa couple red dot sights and I can't get through to customer service so I have a bunch of money tied up and taking forever to get a refund for the items. Super frustrating.( Don't use Opticplanet :()

They upper was $369, not including the night sights.

I'd like to get $385, with everything. But as I need the money I MIGHT be willing to negotiate a bit.

I also have the 80% PF940cl lower that I'd like to keep for a future project and for when my lower internals finally arrive, but I'd be willing to part with it for the right price. We can talk about it if you're interested.

No FFL needed for the glock upper so we can meet whenever.

Please feel free to txt or call. I won't be checking messages on here.

God Bless,
Brad
971-295-1920

20200904_000945.jpg 20200904_001010.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 of these and absolutely love them! If I didn't have so much out-go recently i would be on my way to Troutdale right now with cash!

Good luck with sale. Shouldn't last long!

(free bump too. ;))

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.