JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have any documentation from when you canceled the order?

No it was just over the phone since I wasn't aware that there was any other way to cancel the order through them. Its a 20" standard A4 upper which has been really hard to get through most people. Haven't decided what I'm going to do about it yet.

No it was just over the phone since I wasn't aware that there was any other way to cancel the order through them. Its a 20" standard A4 upper which has been really hard to get through most people. Haven't decided what I'm going to do about it yet.

It took Del-Ton 238 days to get my 20" upper to me. I don't think you'll have any trouble letting it go. Assuming that's what you decide. :D

This has been a busy few days. Got my first stamp today and took home my Phantom 7.62 suppressor. Got my Utah Permit yesterday. Filled out paperwork for my SS Mite .22 Suppressor today (sending in tomorrow) and then got a notification that this shipment was shipped.

I didn't figure it would be hard to get rid of and at least that way someone gets it here in the NW!

Just go my Feb.09 back ordered upper, They did call to confirm the order, and called 1x time to verifiy the bank card.. Seem nice and even upgraded the order..AR now built and awaitng my mid height rings for the scope..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top