Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS WA Rock River National Match A4 complete upper

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Brass Catcher, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Brass Catcher

Brass Catcher Everett WA Member

I have a Rock River Arms National Match A4 upper in excellent condition for sale. The upper has a stainless steel Wilson air gauged 20 inch heavy match barrel 1X8 twist with 223 Wylde chamber. It has a rifle length gas tube, national match barrel sleeve, detachable national match carry handle, .040 black front post and 1/4 min by 1/4 min adjustable hooded national match rear aperture sight. The barrel has been subjected to a a break-in process and has had very few rounds fired through it. With match quality ammunition in the hands of a skilled marksman it is capable of producing 1/2 MOA groups at 100 yards. When mated with a Rock River National Match lower it is guaranteed to achieve 3/4 MOA. Please feel free to contact me with questions or to request additional photos. $800

SDC10150.JPG SDC10151.JPG SDC10152.JPG SDC10153.JPG

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  2. ORYGUNHolsterCompany

ORYGUNHolsterCompany Hillsboro It doesn't work in the safe. Gold Supporter

Don't read good.... is a price listed?:)

3. Brass Catcher

Brass Catcher Everett WA Member

Sorry about that! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. $800. New uppers run $935.