JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Very nice Rock River LAR 15 in 5.56.

Upgrades list:
CMC single stage, drop in trigger 3.5 lbs.
OD Magpul grip, adjustable with inserts and what not.
OD Magpul stock, Collapsable, the "standard" upgrade, not a crazy spendy complicated one.
YHM Carbine length quad rail. Has the little white numbers on it, whatever the bubblegum those are for Nice thing is it's level with the flat top of the upper.
Troy battle sights set, very fancy.
BCM charging handle, if you're into that sort of thing.
Primary arms little red dot, with a high riser.
Primary arms 3x flip away magnifier for aforementioned sight.
I think that rounds it out.

The rifle has a low pro gas block with picatinnies (probably a word, should be) on it. M4 profile barrel, 1/9.

It also has a, probably RRA factory, flash hider in it that's all sharp and bubblegum. It's all the rage with kids these days.

Oh, almost forgot, I have a bag of Magpul Legos for the forerail, in assorted colors for some reason? And, and, the little stubby forward grip in matching OD green, Magpul of course. It makes you shoot like 400% better, honest.

Bag of additional goodies includes a bunch of packages all the neat add on bubblegum came in and affiliated factory parts. A Magpul 30, Magpul 10 (why?) and a steel 20 for nostalgia sake.

Questions? Please ask, I'd love to chat with ya. Beratement of my posting? Even better.

Into trades and cash of course. Mall ninja I got all this from states $1550 into this build, but he didn't buy a round counter, so ?

Research the parts if ye don't know, they are spendy. Looking for $1200 to start off for the package. Again, offers and trades welcomed. Thanks!

Last Edited: