JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My gun ADD is kicking in and I need to start a new project. So I am going to be selling a few firearms.
It is a RRA Coyote Rifle upper with a RRA Complete lower. I really wanted a collapsable stock for ease of carrying in and out of the brush. It packs like a carbine until you sit down. When it transforms into a full rifle. Absolute best of both worlds.

I have only put a few magazines down range with it. Then I went back to a bolt rifle while calling, so it just sits. I also have a AAC 51t Break/Suppressor mount installed. I also have the vortex that came on it if the buyer prefers. If you decide to go buy your self a AAC M4-2000 (best on the market) you can save the $150 for the mount. Since they laws have changed and you can legally use your suppressors now that is a great option. Or if you don't intend on adding a suppressor then it is a wonderfully effective break. Or you can reinstall the Vortex if you prefer.

Price is $1,000 with both muzzle devices.

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not interested in trades at this time. I can separate the two $675 for the upper with both muzzle devices. Or $625 for the Vortex.

Unless you have a Rem700 clone action to build a custom rifle on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.