JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Rock River Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Complete Rock River arms LAR15 lower. Comes with ALG defense ACt nickel Teflon trigger and with BCM lower parts.
pWS QD endplate.
Geissele Bolt catch.
Was assembled as a pistol lower. But can be configured as either pistol or rifle, and has a 6-position milspec buffer tube.
does not have a buffer or spring. A696F90C-E772-4A56-8082-95ACE8986755.jpeg

C2535C29-1BC8-4B0B-847D-31ADC171EC4D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Was this sold commercially as a "Pistol" lower by a dealer, or is it something you made? If it was sold by a dealer as a "Pistol" lower, it can't be used as a rifle lower, unless it is re-designated as a SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) and for me that's a headache. I found out the hard way, spending time and money on one already. And had to tear it down, and turn it back into a pistol. Something I have no interest in.

Was this sold commercially as a "Pistol" lower by a dealer, or is it something you made? If it was sold by a dealer as a "Pistol" lower, it can't be used as a rifle lower, unless it is re-designated as a SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) and for me that's a headache. I found out the hard way, spending time and money on one already. And had to tear it down, and turn it back into a pistol. Something I have no interest in.
The fact that the laws are made in such a way that this is even an issue is bubblegumed up. Don't get me wrong, I actually do believe that there should be some gun control. But the whole short barrel rifle tax stamp is just a screwed-up money grab in my opinion.

The fact that the laws are made in such a way that this is even an issue is bubblegumed up. Don't get me wrong, I actually do believe that there should be some gun control. But the whole short barrel rifle tax stamp is just a screwed-up money grab in my opinion.
I agree, but I built a rifle using a pistol lower, and was called on it by an FFL dealer. Then word came down at a Gun Show, where I was politely told I could not have it there for sale. I had to tear it down, to stay as a vendor both days. It's just me, I'm now a little "gun shy" when it comes to lowers. I'm about done with it all. But I broker and locate firearms for people.

Built by me

It was assembled from a stripped lower, using SB Tactical MIL-Spec receiver extension. Which came with a pistol brace, but is simply a 6 position tube, and BCM lpk, ALG Forward controls group. LMT trigger guard.

Atf told me you can make a rifle into an sbr. But a pistol has to stay a pistol. Cannot be changed. I had a ak pistol I wanted to sbr. They said it cannot be done. I also know atf is all over the board with what they say and some days it's just not even the truth.

BATF is like what you say. They make a ruling one time, and change it the next. The information I was given by the Gun Show about the pistol lower to an SBR conversion is wrong. It has to stay as a pistol, as you mention from what I have found and read. Its all confusing. I never meant to create such a mesh about this upper. I just didn't want to go through it, if I bought it.

Complete Rock River arms LAR15 lower. Comes with ALG defense ACt nickel Teflon trigger and with BCM lower parts.
pWS QD endplate.
Geissele Bolt catch.
Was assembled as a pistol lower. But can be configured as either pistol or rifle, and has a 6-position milspec buffer tube.
does not have a buffer or spring.View attachment 763975

View attachment 763970
Would you be willing to mail it to me in Washington State? I'll give you another $25 to cover expenses.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.