JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking about picking up an M4 type rifle and have noticed quite a few that are made by Rock River Arms in my local gun shop. Does anyone have any experience with RRA that could pass along some advice on the quality and reliability of these rifles please? Appreciate whatever info you can pass along!

I have an RRA Operator. It's a mid length flat top set up. The fit and finish is great. The upper and lower lock up tight and you'll probably never need to use those accuwedge that everyone kept telling me about. Mine came with the 2 stage trigger but the stock trigger is fine. I don't really like the operator stock that came on it but it's about personal preferences there. Great company, great customer service, and warranty. I've had some FTF and FTE but that's most likely the crappy mags i was using. Just buy some Pmags and avoid the steel casing when you can. It will function flawlessly. Honestly, almost any factory built AR/m4 is good to go now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top