JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the right hand models I would go with RRA, I am not sure if that would carry over to the left hand models or not. RRA has better staking, feed ramps, and overall fit and finish from what I have seen. Plus the RRA two stage trigger is way better than what Stag uses.

The top guy at Stag is actually a lefty
The 2 stag arms I have had have been very accurate
Been 7-8 years since I had a RRA and didn't shoot it much.
That's all I got

I'm really happy with my left handed Stag but if someone wanted to give me a Rock River I'd be ok with that too. Its great to have even one maker of left handed AR type rifles let alone having to make a choice between several.

RRA will only sell complete lefty AR's while Stag will sell just the uppers. Hope my son likes the Stag lefty upper I got for him for Christmas. It will go on the Spike's Punisher lower I also got him for Christmas.

I recently made this decision myself. Decided to go with the Rock River, liked the feel of it better. Both are quality so I dont think you can go wrong with either.

Hmm does anyone know the difference between the 2? Would it be worth it to invest in the "plus package" that stag offers. I think it's like milspec spec With 1:7 twist barrel. And all that other extra goodies that a upper end ar would come with. I think.

brand name pretty much. Stag offers them with a 1/7 4150 mil spec barrel as well so its not that ,

RRA ejection port cover flips down like a right handed model does where stag flips up so the bolt release is also designed for lefty where as the Stag uses a right handed lower thus the RRA would be a true lefty because its not just a left handed upper its a left handed upper and lower.

But other than that is down to product loyalty and i am loyal to Stag as i have been nothing but pleased with them both in service and quality . they are also going to release a left handed .308 ar rifle as well. Hopefully soon.

The 1/8 barrel that Stag has is pretty sweet. Sends everything from 55g to 68g down range very well.
eldbillbo,doesn't Stag put out a complete lefty gun?
Yeah here they are
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews