JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I would like to sell my Rock River LAR 8 topped with a Zeiss Conquest z-800 and Mounted with
a DNZ Mount.

This is a great gun, its very accurate and shoots its mark over and over, I have probably put 200 rounds or less through this gun, and only used it with the intent of hunting predator animals like coyotes and cougars. Shot a Cougar with this gun and it did the trick.

Gun Value New - $1.900.00
Base New - $119.00
Scope New - $900.00
Total New - 2919.00

I am open to all best Cash Offers, almost 3k into this gun. Will meet Face to Face at my local Gun Shop.

I also have the original Blue Plastic carrying Box that Rock River sent it in, I bought this gun New and have been the only owner.

Rifle Includes Factory 20 Round Clip, I also have a 5 round clip made by Rock River I can throw in for a few bucks more, but if the offer is right I will just throw it in.

I would be interested in trading someone for a FN Scar 17s, but that is the only gun I would be interested in a trade on.

22035801_large__65743.1398957854.1280.1280.jpg IMG_20171023_095542_671.jpg

Last Edited:
Open to any Cash Offers, I don't have to sell this but I would like to build a different gun that I need for a Hunt I am going on, so I would like some more cash to spend on it.