JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
for sale or trade

I've got a gently used Rock River Arms LAR-15 M4 (Flat Top)
Free Float 1-8 Stainless Bull Barrel
YHM Quad Rail

included is
1 10 round steel magazine
8 30 round Teflon aluminum magazines (very good shape) ($50-70 each at the last 2 gunshows)
BETA M16 SPEED LOADER 10RD
possibly a hard case
and about 700+ rounds of ammunition ($1-1.50/round at the last 2 gunshows)

shoot me a msg or email if interested

Russ
[email protected]
Bremerton, Wa

will consider many other firearms for trade
particularly interested in
45ACP Carbine
PMR30
FNH 5.7
M1 Garand
Reloading componants
Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers
ammunition (12ga,30-30, .308, 22lr, 45 acp, .357 mag, .38 spcl, .357 sig)

or anything else you may have worth trading, like Cash $3300
I now have the ability to take a Credit Card in person.

RRA.JPG

RRA2.JPG

Last Edited:
yeah because of people like you. this will get deleted anyways by a mod so hope you find the fool to separate from his money.

People like me? who can't afford to buy anymore, so I'm getting out
(and looking for things I can afford)

there are many AR's for sale here in this forum (and on gunbroker) not as nice as mine, and for as much if not more than mine

if you dont like my price, make me an offer you feel is appropriate

if you're not interested in my firearm, feel free to follow the forum rules and ignore the thread

RULES said:
<broken link removed>

14. Follow these specific classified rules.

1. No threadcrapping If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator.

and
why would it get deleted? did I miss something?

Wow! Thank God we have the price police all over this post. If were looking for the person responsible for all this panic driven price war we need to look a little closer to Wash DC. ( Unless he's back in Hawaii on vacation again) I have to admit that it kills me to see people dictate what constitutes price gouging as opposed to simple capitalistic opportunity! Don't like it, don't buy it. What's the house worth that you bought in the 70s. How would you like it if someone told you that you don't have the right to ask your price.

Wow! Thank God we have the price police all over this post. If were looking for the person responsible for all this panic driven price war we need to look a little closer to Wash DC. ( Unless he's back in Hawaii on vacation again) I have to admit that it kills me to see people dictate what constitutes price gouging as opposed to simple capitalistic opportunity! Don't like it, don't buy it. What's the house worth that you bought in the 70s. How would you like it if someone told you that you don't have the right to ask your price.

I think many of those that complain are the ones that didn't see this coming and don't have what they need. If you don't already have what you need, then you don't need it because you either weren't paying attention or just didn't care! Now you have to pay the price if you want one. Supply and demand! Try buying one at a retail store now! If the ban passes, you'll wish you'd have bought this..............I hear to many rightwing media outlets dumbing down the possibility of this gun ban passing, that in itself makes me think it is going to pass..................

Good call TD63. This is my 3rd or 4th go around with the panic. The first time with Clinton the ban was voted down and passed days later after back room deals were made and palms greased. This time I would be very surprised if the demacomies just let this opportunity go without punching a sizable hole in our bill of rights!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.