JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I’m selling a Rock River Arms LAR-15 lower with an Olympic Arms 16” upper with a heavy barrel. Rifle is also equipped with a TNW Firearms long-stroke piston conversion kit installed by the manufacturer, RRA 2 stage match trigger, UTG quad rail with UTG rail protectors, a UTG front vertical grip, a YHM flip up rear iron sight, and a 6 position CAA tactical stock with adjustable cheek weld and storage for (4) 123 batteries, and a custom trigger guard to allow for shooting with a gloved finger in cold weather, an EGRO grip, and finally a tactical sling. Also included in this sale is an NcStar 4x30 scope with red illuminated crosshair, and (4) 30 round MagPul PMAGS (OD Green). Rifle is in perfect operating condition with just light marks from carrying around on the range. 400-500 rounds fired through it since built. I use a suppressor and with the piston kit there is almost no carbon buildup on the bolt or in the receiver, rifle runs very clean.
Call me at 503-806-3922 with any questions, you can PM or email me at [email protected] but that will likely get a much slower response. Asking $1200 or best offer. Face-to-face sales with Oregon residents and I will ask to see your ID to verify. If you are from Washington and willing to pay transfer fees at an FFL I’m happy to do that as well.

Mike

View attachment 188452
View attachment 188453
View attachment 188454
View attachment 188455
View attachment 188456