JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,

Probably will end up parting this thing out, but figured I'd post it in its entirety just in case someone was looking for this exact same rifle (ha).

Started off as a RRA lower that I intended to use for service rifle matches, so I installed a Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Service Rifle trigger. The service rifle matches never panned out, so I put on a nice Magpul fixed rifle stock and installed a BCM grip and Magpul trigger guard. I then paired it up with a brand new Aero complete mid-length upper with a 16" .223 Wylde 1/8 twist stainless steel barrel. I figured I needed some sort of optic to complete the package, so I grabbed an Aero scope mount and installed a Leupold VX-5HD 1-5x scope with the CDS-ZL2 system.

Then, I put probably 50 rounds through the whole thing, got it nice and zeroed, cleaned it up, and put it in my safe. Until now.

I don't need this, and would like to fund another project. If you'd like the whole rifle that'd be best, but if you want just particular parts, well, I can't force you to buy the whole thing. Preference will of course be given to someone who will, though.

Check out the pictures and contact me with any questions.
rifle.jpeg handguard and muzzle.jpeg lower.jpeg barrel.jpeg upper and bolt.jpeg trigger packaging.jpg scope box.jpeg scope and upper.jpeg scope.jpeg trigger.jpeg
Thanks,

David

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any interest is selling just the upper yet?
No optic, no mount.

I had another member contact me last night regarding purchasing the upper and optic and mount, so he's in line first. I should know by Sunday if the upper/optic are sold.

I did tell him that, until then, I'll still give preference to someone who wants the whole rifle, though.

Upper, scope, mount, sling, and grip sold to coyotecaller. Thank you sir.

Still have the Geissele trigger in the Rock River lower, if any have interest. I'll try to post updated pics tomorrow.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.