JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling an ALMOST NEW Rock River AR-15 Entry Tactical Carbine A4 5.56 with a Tactical Carry Handle and many upgraded features that came from the RRA factory, including a chrome lined barrel. Many other Entry Tactical Carbines do not have these features included. I can say from experience with this gun, that mounting many types of optics on the rail is a pain without the tactical carry handle.

The gun has been to the range three times and has had only 200-300 rounds of a combination of XM193 and Hornady TAP through it. Examining the gun should verify the claim I am making. The gun only has some minor markings on the outside of barrel and rail from storing, putting on a benchrest and mounting some optics, nothing that is out of the ordinary for a gun used a few times. The gun has a very smooth two stage factory trigger built into it as well as an ergonomic hogue grip.

The gun includes the factory RRA blue pelican style case, the manual, as well as an unused RRA 30rd magazine.

Here are the specs of the gun:
Caliber: .223/5.56MM NATO Chamber
Upper Receiver: Forged A4
Carry Handle: Detachable Tactical Carry Handle
Barrel: 16" Chrome Lined R-4 1:9 Twist
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider / 1/2X28 Threads
Trigger: Two Stage Match
Safety Selector: Star
Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber
Handguard: R4 (M4) With Double Heat Shields
Buttstock: 6 Position Tactical CAR Stock
Weight: 7.5 Pounds
Length: 36"
Accuracy: 1 MOA @ 100 Yards
Includes: One 30rd. Mag, Safe Case, Manual

Asking: $1150.00

Little Bonus, If you buy at the asking price I will include 20 rounds of Prvi Partizan 5.56 M855 FMJBT 62gr green tip penetrator ammo.

Terms:
I will do a FTF in WA only and sell for CASH. I am located in Southwest Washington, in Vancouver.

For all other transactions I will only accept a POSTAL Money Order. If you really require to use a Certified Check, then be prepared for long waits and complications; but I may be open to it. If located outside of WA, I can ship to an FFL who will accept a gun from a non-FFL. If your FFL requires the gun be shipped from another FFL, then you will have to pay an additional $20 to receive the gun from my FFL. Buyer must pay all shipping and FFL fees.

I decided that I bought too many guns during the election and now I am in need to get rid of some to increase my cashflow. The gun really is nice and shoots great, but I cannot afford to keep it. My loss, your gain.

sg49c0.jpg
294qkg7.jpg
mjpnwm.jpg
10x7dkx.jpg

Sorry, the barrel is Chrome Lined R-4, not Wilson Chrome-Moly, its higher grade than the standard RRA barrel.. I made a mistake on the previous post and have fixed it.

Price Reduced: $1100.00 ..

Open to reasonable offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.