JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
10mm
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Never fired. This is the double stack version 16 round mag in 10mm.

Screenshot_20211225-151349_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I do but it's the exact same one. New in box never holstered. I figured their picture would probably look better than the one I take.
Probably would, however there is a history of people posting For Sale ads without having actually having the thing for sale and that has made some of us a bit suspicious. In no way saying that describes YOU, only trying to describe US ;)

Never fired. This is the double stack version 16 round mag in 10mm.

View attachment 1095001
In trade interests? Gen 5 g17, mirror polished barrel and all internals with timney trigger shoe. Nice 4 lb pull. Double undercut and tasteful stipple job. Hyve technologies base plate, mag release, and back plate. 3 17 round oem mags, one has a taran tactical +4 base plate. Also have one 21 round p-mag. Have extra taran tactical carbon fiber back plate as well. Will throw in Iwb holster with extra mag pouch. Maybe 100 rounds through the gun. Will come in box with back straps, speed loader, lock, paper work, and cleaning tools….

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.