JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is Rock Island 9mm Tac Ultra, which is basically a double stack 9mm 1911/Para P17 clone.

This was a project gun of mine that I never fully finished and lost interest in. Some of what I did:
-fire control parts were polished and mainspring was replaced. Trigger is now a crisp 2.5#
- slide was professionally flat topped and had lightning cuts made
-trigger guard was under cut
-slide and frame were cerakoted matte black
-slide was cut by CHPWS for a Holosun 509t. This is their 1911 cross cut, and the plate could be replaced with one for a different optic through CHPWS. 509t is in very good condition.

Gun runs just fine, but has some issues that I never got around to fixing:

-grip safety does not work and needs replacing if you want a functional grip safety
-mainspring housing has some holes in it from a failed attempt to pin the grip safety. Not visible when the gun is assembled

Gun shoots extremely well. Round count is probably in the 200-300 range, and is still in good shape. Comes with 10x magazines, 1 factory, and the rest Remington R1/RP9 magazines, which all work in the Para guns. Two of the magazines have Taylor Freelance 140mm extensions.

Price is $1000 for all of it, significantly less than the cost of the gun/optic and magazines.

Not looking for trades at this time.

IMG_20220418_164038.jpg IMG_20220418_164030.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service