JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Rock Island Armory Tac Ultra 9mm pistol. This is Rock Island's clone of the Para P14, a double stack 9mm 1911 style pistol.

Pistol has had a number of modifications and upgrades including slide lightening cuts, an optics cut, trigger job, and a black cerakote job. Trigger is a light and crips 2.5lbs. Slide was cut for the CHPWS 1911 plate and a Vortex Viper 6moa is installed and included. There are supposed to be 4 screws holding the optic plate to the slide, but one screw head broke off and I can't figure out how to remove the threaded portion. A smarter person than me could probably figure it out, but the optics plate holds just fine with 3 screws. Grip safety no longer works and is held down by a piece of rubber strapping.

Very easy and soft shooting gun. This was my backup competition gun, but I no longer have any need for it. Guessing 200-300 rounds through it.

Includes the pistol, original box and papers, Vortex Viper red dot, and 10x magazines (including 2 with Taylor Freelance basepad extensions).

$800 for everything. Transfer in the Beaverton/Portland area, buyer to pay transfer cost. Not looking for trades.

IMG_20221108_053155.jpg IMG_20221108_053040.jpg IMG_20221108_053009.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
17-18 for most of the magazines, some were made for the Remington RP-9 and some for the R1 (both Para clones). The extended mags hold 21 or 22, I don't remember.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.