JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been trying to find the full size double stack 9. I've yet to shoot any variety of 10mm.
I actually found mine here from one of our outstanding members at what was a sweet deal at the time( un heard of now) ! Been absolutely flawless since day one, has about 2600 rounds of full power 10mm through it with out a single issue!

Might post up a "Wanted" for one here, ya never know, I have been about 60/40 success here with want adds!

I actually found mine here from one of our outstanding members at what was a sweet deal at the time( un heard of now) ! Been absolutely flawless since day one, has about 2600 rounds of full power 10mm through it with out a single issue!

Might post up a "Wanted" for one here, ya never know, I have been about 60/40 success here with want adds!
We'll see.
I have my eyes on 3 other items, and then I'm back on ammunition and parts for a bit.
Gen 4 g22 or 23
Ar9 PDW
Benelli M4 clone (I've read the Charles Daly 601 tactical has complete parts interchangeability)
Special consideration would go to an RIA double stack 9, or really any 1911 in 9mm.

View attachment 981346
picked up this morning. Mom was with me, she wanted to try it. Between the two of us it saw 200 rounds. No failures. No jams. Works great out of the box, sights are dead on. Highly recommend.
@Kruel J you're up next!

IMG_20210227_190240392.jpg

Last Edited:
Not the full size double stack, but a 1911 9mm none the less…..

At $550, plus gas driving to Lebanon (or soaking up shipping costs) and transfer fee, I might as well buy a new one.
They are nice guns, though. If I was closer I'd consider it.

It's picky on hollow points, but runs ball flawlessly. Put another 50 or so down range last Monday. Biggest challenge has been finding a lefty AIWB holster that doesn't pop the mag release.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top