JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**Sold pending receipt of funds***

This is a like-new Rock Island Armory 1911 CS (Officers Model) in .45 ACP. This is the parkerized GI version with the low iron sights (not three dot). It's in excellent condition with very low round count of 125 and comes equipped with really nice upgraded Hogue rosewood grips, the original plain wood grips, two ACT magazines (7-round and 8-round), two 7-round Kimber magazines, and plastic case. I'm the original owner -- the only reason I'm selling it is to finance the purchase of another gun. It functions flawlessly and is a blast to shoot and has a great trigger for such an inexpensive gun. But I also have another nicer 1911 that I always end up shooting instead. My loss, your gain. These go new for about $425.00 on the low end of pricing and the extra mags and the grips would cost another $70 or so to that. My price is $375.00. No trades please. Please reply by private message . FTF sale with Washington DL and CHL only.

RIA 1911 CS Pic 1.jpg

RIA 1911 CS Pic 2.jpg

RIA 1911 CS Pic 3.jpg

RIA 1911 CS Pic 1.jpg

RIA 1911 CS Pic 2.jpg

RIA 1911 CS Pic 3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.