JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is one of my RIA's in excellent overall condition. This one is just about broken in with about 400 rounds through the barrel with no problem what so ever. RIA recomends at least 500 rounds to be considered broken-in. I've had this one for about 8 months now and is the newest addition to my RIA's and other 1911 collections. Just selling it to help in some of the daughters wedding expenses. The pistol comes in original box with user manual, etc. Paid a little over $500 which included shipping and FFL fees. Arched Mainspring Housing, Three 7 round magazines, a Blackhawk Serpa Holster (RH) $45, 50 rounds of Winchester 230 grain FMJ's $28.99, 25 rounds of Remington Golden Saber 185 grain JHP's $36.99.

Want $525 for the package. If it does not sell by this weekend... I'll be shooting it along with the ammo to complete it's break-in period and drop the price to about $475'ish I also have a Hogue combat grip arriving in the mail within a few days to go along with it. FTF Portland Area.

pm sent
Up for sale is one of my RIA's in excellent overall condition. This one is just about broken in with about 400 rounds through the barrel with no problem what so ever. RIA recomends at least 500 rounds to be considered broken-in. I've had this one for about 8 months now and is the newest addition to my RIA's and other 1911 collections. Just selling it to help in some of the daughters wedding expenses. The pistol comes in original box with user manual, etc. Paid a little over $500 which included shipping and FFL fees. Arched Mainspring Housing, Three 7 round magazines, a Blackhawk Serpa Holster (RH) $45, 50 rounds of Winchester 230 grain FMJ's $28.99, 25 rounds of Remington Golden Saber 185 grain JHP's $36.99.

Want $525 for the package. If it does not sell by this weekend... I'll be shooting it along with the ammo to complete it's break-in period and drop the price to about $475'ish I also have a Hogue combat grip arriving in the mail within a few days to go along with it.

...Item is sold pending. I thought the meet heading South was for another item but it is for this RIA. :D I replied too quick without having any coffee yet then I realized:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.