JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FS: Rock Standard FS-45 ACP (M1911-A1 - 51431)

Never been fired, been cleaned, stored, but never fired. FS 1911 in 45, in excellent condition. I bought it brand new a couple years ago, but never found time to break it in, or even fire it. Case is a bit scratched up from being moved around the closet a lot over the past couple years.

I am in Vancouver, WA, around exit 9 off I-5. Be glad to meet at the FFL of your choice, buyer pays the transfer fees.

Asking $400.

Here's the info from RIA

The Rock Standard full-size is built in traditional classic 70 series design and delivered with our top quality production and engineering standards. It's chambered in .45ACP with a 5" button rifled barrel supported by a full length guide rod. Smooth, angled, snag-free style allows for quick draw in fast need situations. Includes a low profile angled rear sight along with skeletonized hammer and trigger with adjustable over travel stop and ambidextrous safety standard in the Rock series. Finished with a tough, parkerzied matte coating and comes with checkered rubber grips. True to all Rock Island 1911s, it comes with a crisp factory 4- to 6-pound trigger, making it a great experience right out of the box

ria1911-1.jpg ria1911-3.jpg ria1911-4.jpg

Nothing comes to mind to be honest, that's why I am selling. Unless you happen to have a Fender Blues Junior amp, that's what I'm selling to fund. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.