Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Rock Island 1911 with upgrades $365

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$365
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Florence
State
Oregon
Full size RIA 1911 I recently picked up used so I don't know a lot about it. I believe it was the basic GI model that has been upgraded.

I have not done anything to it. All upgrades were performed by the previous owner so I know very little about exactly what was done. I was told it has an aftermarket trigger, sear, and hammer. Also has a compensator bushing. Original bushing not included. Staked fiber optic front sight and rear night sight. 3 unknown brand 7 Rd magazines that worked just fine for me. Original wood grips with grip tape/stickers on it which can easily and harmlessly be removed.
You can see there are wear marks, scratches (near takedown pin), and it looks like the rear sight was beaten in with a hammer (scuff marks on slide and sight etc.). Clearly this was an inexpensive shooter not a safe queen. I tried to show accurate pics of all the flaws.
Shot about 200rds through it and had no problems. I like it a lot. It shoots great and the trigger feels pretty decent. I'm tempted to keep it as a beater but selling because I need the cash.
$400 obo. I am in Florence and do not have time to travel much. I could possibly meet in Veneta at TZS or other FFLs near Eugene on the weekends. Could also possibly meet as far north as Lincoln City or south to Coos Bay.

IMG_20190704_084132069.jpg
IMG_20190704_084140777.jpg
IMG_20190529_082007274.jpg
_20190704_164420.JPG
_20190704_164448.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online