Rock Island 1911 .45

Reactions
Anyone have any experience with these? I had been trying to get a Springfield 1911 , but found one of these for over $200 less NIB and people seem to swear by their reliability and some say they are even more reliable than Springers....although i still hope to get a Springer one day as well.
Hope i made a wise decision, am stoked about trying her out when she arrives in about a week...

<broken link removed>

Reactions
I own one, its pretty good! The quality and accuracy are very good.

Now: The grips are pretty 'meh', and the sights are a little tough to see, but otherwise its a solid weapon. I had one HUUUGE problem with mine (look up my post history if you want to know), but RIA took care of it for me.

284guy

Reactions
I think they are a low end gun at best. The two Ive handled and shot were rough, loose and felt sloppy. They did however shoot decent. Reminded me of a Norinco. You get what you pay for.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom