JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, as this is not much of a stretch, it had been done before (saw photos of one in about '94)

A small, man portable, robot, armed with a Glock 26

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a20924/dogo-glock/

Smile and wait for the flash.
upload_2016-5-19_15-21-37.png

Yep know all about the single use aspect. Just was funning mostly.
Used the Claymore loads of times while on LRRP / LRSD teams ...
Had a training one follow me home , every once and awhile , just to be a jerk I think about putting it in the garden.
( I never would do this ... don't think anyone else would find it funny )
Andy

Last Edited:
If you have a Claymore, you don't need a robot. Just train the neighbors cat!:D

I know, I know! The cat would have to be big as a Lynx, and training a cat? Get ouda here!

We have a cat that we trained to fetch ...That being stated fetching a Claymore might not be the best idea.
But if we could train the cat to set up the Claymore under the neighbors bird feeder ... No more "Angry Birds". LOL
Andy

You guys ever watch Parks & Recreation? Ron Swanson has a claymore on his desk aimed toward one door, and a double-barrel shotgun on a swivel that he can either point at the other door or whoever is sitting in the chair talking to him. Gotta love Ron!

ron-swansons-office-2.png

ron-swanson-chris-shotgun.png

http://www.gggaz.com/claymore-mine-trailer-hitch-cover.html

If you have one of these better watch where you drive!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is prohibited in some states including but not limited to the following ones:

Colorado--This item is prohibited under Colorado 18-12-109, Paragraph 7.

Florida--This item is prohibited under Florida Statute 790.165

Connecticut: Statutes indicate that this item may be prohibited.

New Hampshire: Statutes indicate that this item may be prohibited.

ATTENTION-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ORDERING: State, county and municipal laws pertaining to items such as the Claymore Hitch Cover are varied. This product is prohibited in certain states. The purchaser and end user are responsible for knowing exactly what the local laws are concerning purchasing or displaying this product and for abiding by those laws. It is your responsibility before purchasing this product to know the local laws.

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads