JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

FBexYeHXIAEq2Bq?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Bubblegum Schwarzenegger and his "freedom".
Yup, Da Gubbernator went full stupid with his wokeness, and added his name to the list of spoiled rotten woke celebrities who owe their very existence to the very freedoms they espouse most loudly, while demanding we surrender those freedoms to the powers that be!

Note: Arnold's own Father was a Nazi, appeares the apple didn't fall far from the tree!

Yup, Da Gubbernator went full stupid with his wokeness, and added his name to the list of spoiled rotten woke celebrities who owe their very existence to the very freedoms they espouse most loudly, while demanding we surrender those freedoms to the powers that be!

Note: Arnold's own Father was a Nazi, appeares the apple didn't fall far from the tree!
Arnold Schwarzenegger May Ride for the Amazon Brand - C&I Magazine

By the end of the war everyone was forced to join the Nazi party, if you wanted to keep your job. So I don't blame Arnold for what his father had to do at the time.

I blame Arnold for being out of touch with reality and pandering to idiots.

But back to Robo-Dog..... dam, that's some real life sci-fi stuff there! I'm just glad they're on our side, for now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top