JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an original Robinson Arms imported in 2001 MOLOT Russian Vepr II in the powerful .308 Winchester caliber. These are much higher quality than the current production. See how there are no spot weld marks on the receiver like the current ones. These are built on RPK receivers and are very accurate. It has a 20.5” Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Lined barrel. Custom only to Robinson Arms poly furniture with pistol grip instead of butthole stock. These were some of the finest commercially available AK variants on the market. This one came to me like this, but un fired. It has had a custom trigger job that makes the stock trigger a 2 stage trigger that breaks nice. It has an after market muzzle brake that really cuts the flash down. Adjustable for range and wind-age open sights. I added the slide on scope which is a Cabela's 3x9 tactical with open turrets for .308 bullets in 150 grain. It is sighted in and ready to go. Just load it, dial up your yardage and shoot. I shot it today, 3/30/13. My best group was about 2" at 100 yards with 147 grain FMJ NATO ammo. I broke this rifle in, and have put about 60 rounds through it. If you want this rifle without the scope and mount,I'll take off $200. It comes with a 20 round steel mag from one of my other Veprs, and 4x 5 round factory magazines which is all I used in it. Also comes with original box and manual for rifle and scope..ALL MATCHING NUMBERS! $1500
polyspiker031_zpsbc25eb58.jpg
polyspiker024_zpsdbc5686f.jpg
polyspiker034_zpsfc263aa9.jpg
polyspiker025_zps66e0b19c.jpg
polyspiker014_zps98fe8b3c.jpg
polyspiker016_zpsa9bf88d3.jpg

This is an original Robinson Arms imported in 2001 MOLOT Russian Vepr II in the powerful .308 Winchester caliber. These are much higher quality than the current production. See how there are no spot weld marks on the receiver like the current ones. These are built on RPK receivers and are very accurate. It has a 20.5 Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Lined barrel. Custom only to Robinson Arms poly furniture with pistol grip instead of butthole stock. These were some of the finest commercially available AK variants on the market. This one came to me like this, but un fired. It has had a custom trigger job that makes the stock trigger a 2 stage trigger that breaks nice. It has an after market muzzle brake that really cuts the flash down. Adjustable for range and wind-age open sights. I added the slide on scope which is a Cabela's 3x9 tactical with open turrets for .308 bullets in 150 grain. It is sighted in and ready to go. Just load it, dial up your yardage and shoot. I shot it today, 3/30/13. My best group was about 2" at 100 yards with 147 grain FMJ NATO ammo. I broke this rifle in, and have put about 60 rounds through it. If you want this rifle without the scope and mount,I'll take off $200. It comes with a 20 round steel mag from one of my other Veprs, and 4x 5 round factory magazines which is all I used in it. Also comes with original box and manual for rifle and scope..ALL MATCHING NUMBERS! $1500
View attachment 144022
View attachment 144023
View attachment 144024
View attachment 144025
View attachment 144026
View attachment 144027
I'll take it

Closing ad , due to the age of the ad and the seemingly lack of response of the seller.

@badclam
If the rifle is still available , let me know and I'll re-open your ad.
if the rifle is sold / no longer for sale....next time please close your ad , thanks.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.