JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So, to be clear. your rifle has the exact features of the the one shown on your screen grab? It has that gas system, the same trigger guard, the same rails and same butt stock? I only ask because these feature determine what generation it is. Thanks in advance.

Great rifle, basically a SCAR16/ACR style rifle. Piston gas system, the barrel easily swaps out for other barrels. Low round count under 500rds fired. Comes in factory hard case with 2-30 magpul gen2 magazines. yankee hill manufacturing YHM flip up sights, Magpul K2 pistol grip and trigger guard, manual. I havent dealt with Robinson armament but I hear they have great customer service when dealing with these rifles.

The "Standard" configuration is ideal for use as a light carbine or competition rifle. It can be configured into other configurations as well. It is particularly well suited for LE/MIL operators, and is becoming the clear choice of knowledgeable professionals.
Color: Black
Caliber: 5.56 NATO (.223 Rem.)
Overall Length: 37″
Folded Length: 27.5″
Weight Empty: 7.5 lbs (light contour barrel)
Barrel Lengths: 16″
The XCR is one of the most ergonomic, durable, and flexible rifles ever built.

$1000cash
$1100trade
Open to hear quality trades of equal or lesser value, trade we each pay our own fees.

Trade for: Ak74, or two ...

Stainless Ruger pistols or rifles in .357mag, .44mag
Stainless Smith & Wesson revolvers in .357 or .44mag depending on model
.357 or .44mag or 45/70 lever action stainless
Sig Rifles 556swat or 556xi in 7.62x39 or 5.56 or 556R

Is this still available? If so I have cash in hand thank you.

Bump. open to trade offers for ???
9mm glock s&w sig cz hk
1911 in .45acp
.44magnum double action action by ruger or s&w
Ak47 or ak74
Pretty open try me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.