JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS RIFLE IS NOW SOLD!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!! I have left the info up for reference purposes, but the thread is now closed.

Hey all,

I have a beautiful rifle up for sale today - it is a Robinson Armament XCR-L in 5.56mm/.223 caliber. This rifle is a fantastic gun - it has many features like an AR, but it is a new design from the ground up. It is a piston driven design with a rotating bolt - very robustly constructed and very easy to field strip and maintain. The mechanism is built like a modernized AK. This rifle has about 500 rounds through it, and it is in like new condition. It has a monolithic quad rail and upper receiver, and the lower receiver mates to the upper with two captured pins (again, like an AR). This one is outfitted with a folding/collapsible stock from the factory and the heavy barrel profile. It also has an ambidextrous bolt catch/release and an ambidextrous safety (not pictured). The bolt release is located at the bottom rear of the magwell, and is a wonderful ergonomic improvement. The rifle has been quite accurate, and functions flawlessly with all the ammo I've tried, cheap or otherwise. It is designed to function well with either brass or steel cased ammo, and the gas regulator has four positions for adjustment. I will include 3 "half round" style rail covers with the rifle and one brand new 30 round GI mag.

I am only selling to fund another purchase, otherwise I would hold onto it. Feel free to email or PM me if you have any questions. I would prefer to do the transfer through my local FFL, and I will pay for the transfer if we do it there. I am a relatively new member of this forum, but I ma active on many other forums and eBay (same username) where I have just shy of 250 feedbacks (100% positive).

I am asking $1800 as pictured. I'll throw in a Magpul MIAD grip for $20 and CTR stock for another $65.

THIS RIFLE IS NOW SOLD!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!