JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He wasn't a dirtbag or a thug, he came from an upper middle class family, in which both parents were in the home and had to want for nothing. He was in school studying to be an aviation engineer and was very weak minded and chose the wrong group of friends. We as his family are very disappointed and sad at the same time. So please respect that this is a learning lesson to all kids who feel as if they need to prove something. Be very careful who you choose to make your friends.

You can try to justify it however you like.

Doesn't change the fact that your kid made the decision to forfeit his life that day, and made the store clerk forever live with being forced to take it. The clerk is the only person I feel sorry for.

Good. One less dirtbag in the world.

I agree... and I cut no slack for them being young. In a world where a 6 year old kid can blow a little girls brains out after telling her "I HATE you!", I say if you do a violent crime you pay for it as an adult. (She was white, he was black and she somehow snubbed his advances a few days before, he brought the gun from home, a .32 auto, a genuine hate crime committed by a 6 year old!)

There was a time, 80s, when kids would have kegs, at a city park, and the cops would drive by to make sure no one was dead....or kids would blow up mailboxes for fun, cow tip, get into fights, smoke pot, drink too much, drunk drive...ect ect..'Dazed and confused' was spot on for 70s/80s in certain places...all those kids would be in Jail now if they did that stuff these days...but then...the attitude was: Kids will be kids.

I think we can all agree once 'kids' put on a ski mask, walk up to you, point a gun at your head, we have gone well beyond 'kids will be kids'

Play adult games, pay adult prices.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads