JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I respect those that don't want people to die.

I am not one of them.

I want LOTS of criminals to die. I want every single person who contemplates a crime to figure he has a 50/50 chance of dying or greater.

Fear sucks. No one should be afraid of crime except criminals.

1) Where was the part about aspiring rapper and being scouted by the NBA? He must have been a worthless lout if they couldn't even say that.
2)'You hav'ta look at it frum evry childs point 'uv view who waz raised in 'th HOOD - how he 'gonna get the money 'fo clothes 'n school'
and
" As if stealing from people who work is totally normal."
That's exactly the point. That halfwit bint DOES regard stealing and robbing people as normal. She really DOES believe that poor little deprived Roosevelt had the right to threaten peoples' lives because he NEED them shoes. I guess she thinks he has the right to shoot those who don't wish to participate in Roosevelt's Armed Crowdfund Project too.
3) Nobody who matters got hurt!! :D
4) In answer to her question about taking the law into her hands: Well she gets a Darwin Award too.
5) "I can't wait for DeTroit, De Laware, DePendence, Bonjela, DeMoins....and many, many more...…"
I like LaTreen myself... Ooh, ooh, ooh, and Pajama (pronounced Pay-ja-may).

Last Edited:
Further observations:
1) Burglar's Family blames,,,: 1 shot and DRT. I don't care who y'are - that's good shooting. Surprise Trayvon!! Darwin Award with Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds.
2) Store Clerk vid...: 2nd out of 10 tells me that:
Mama spawns legions of criminals like Ma Alien pops out face huggers. How many different baby daddies?
Criminality runs in the family.
3) Store Clerk vid...: Tone Rappely "I still don't believe he's dead."
Why not Tone? It's not the 1st time one of your brood got whacked. Get used to it. (see #2)
4) Store Clerk vid...: Jawan Bradley(sp?):
"He gots some responsibility but not all!" :eek:
Nobody else was trying to rob people by placing them in fear of their lives. If it wasn't Little Roosevelt's fault, whose was it?
"Dat was wrong of dat clerk to shoot my brother in his head." Uhh, is her problem with shot placement? Would she have been OK with a mag dump into his chest? Not like it matters. (See #1)
"Oh well, call the police." I notice that Orcs are big on support for the law when they think you should call the cops on one of their sub-human relatives who is threatening your life. Note: Little Roosevelt was not an Uentermensch because he was black. He chose to be such when he decided to rob other people. Humans and sub-humans come in all colors.

1) "What is that sister smoking?"
Sherm (PCP) is/was popular among the social milieu populated by such reality-challenged half-wits as these. It causes delusional thinking totally unconnected to reality. If Dummy Dust isn't their intoxicant of choice, there are plenty of others which when combined with an IQ < 80 render the user incapable of rational thought. 2 or 3 generations of intra-uterine administration of these drugs undoubtedly contributes to producing a cohort of imbeciles like the stars of these videos.
Sidenote: Patchholders in a motorsickle gang with which I had peripheral acquaintance said they were afraid of it. These were people who weren't afraid to kidnap a guy at a bike shop (the cops were called of course), and then shoot him and dump the body out of the car while rolling down the freeway. This constituted Probable Cause for all the cops behind them to show them the red lights and the participants got in a lot of trouble. This shows that socially delusional irresponsibility is not limited to the African-American criminal community.
2) "How he gonna get money fo' school?"
Well, it's not like burglary and armed robbery are the only avenues of economic opportunity for such a bright and ambitious young man.
a. I realize the absurdity of this but he could get a job.
b. I was going to suggest that he could sell drugs, but he's probably not honest enough for that. As Bob Dylan said "If you're gonna live outside the law you better be honest."
c. He could hang sign.
3) The Public Health aspect has been given short shrift. The economically efficient removal of dangerous pathogens infecting society is a positive benefit for all of the people who would have been victimized by such lazy and vicious little twerps, and a general tonic for Society.

Wow. That is all I have to say. Locally a guy here was sitting in his car and a crack head climbed in to the car through an open window and attacked him. The crack head had been arrested over 600 times locally, a few thousand times more around the state and as a po-LICE informer, and the need of the po-lice to keep the crime rate up, hard to justify the attack helicopter complete with rocket pods and machineguns - no NOT kidding! - with a low crime rate! And of course the little town east of here whose big crime wave was was the 6th graders jay-walking on the way home, who had to get an APC to handle the "crime wave", also not kidding. The victim sat in jail longer than the crack head did for ALL 600 arrests! Then the crack head walked and the guy was charged with fighting the crack head off and fined!

Of course the story has a semi-happy story (except for the victims) when the crack head kidnapped a 16 year old girl out of a convenience store, at knife point, on camera, and raped her. In his defense his sister wrote a letter to the paper that he was a crack head but only dangerous when he was on crack, which was about 24/7! Also not a joke! The local thug... er... cops are STILL trying to get him out of prison (also not a joke) as the crime rate went into the toilet after the crack head was arrested (also not a joke) making it hard to justify the tank, APCs, machineguns, etc., the cops "need".

Our Warrior of the Week is a Dollar Store clerk who is getting criticized for defending their life.
The outraged family of an armed robber who was fatally shot while holding up a Dollar General store said that the employee who shot him had no reason to bring a gun to work.
"You do not take matters into your own hands and bring a gun to work for safety! Period!" the suspect's furious sister said.
The incident occurred at the Dayton, Ohio Dollar General store on Gettysburg Avenue at approximately 6:20 p.m. on Oct. 9.
Police said that the suspect, later identified as 23-year old Roosevelt Rappley, barged into the store with a handgun and demanded that employees give him cash from the register.
According to witnesses, Rappley pointed the weapon at multiple employees during the holdup.
But when he pointed the gun at one unnamed store clerk, he discovered the worker was carrying a weapon of his own.
"I just had somebody try to attempt and rob me over here at Dollar General on Gettysburg," the employee told 911. "Came in with a firearm, threatened to take money out the drawer, pointed a gun at me and my staff members."
"He pointed a gun at me," the caller continued. "I had a firearm on me, I pulled my firearm and I shot him in self-defense."
The employee also told the dispatcher that the gunman "shot back" at him, but it was unclear how many rounds were fired, WHIO reported.
Rappley was pronounced dead at the scene by the Montgomery County Coroner's Office just before 6:30 p.m.
Nobody important was hurt in the robbery.

Police said that the employee who shot Rappley was carrying his weapon legally.
"As far the as the employee at Dollar General, he was legally possessing a weapon," Dayton Police Lieutenant Jason Hall said. "He was on private property at his place of employment."
Rappley was already facing a weapons-related charge prior to the armed robbery attempt.
"The deceased did have a pending weapons charge that was waiting to move forward," Lt. Hall explained. "Right now, we are looking into the possibility of this individual may have been involved in several other commercial robberies."
But Rappley's siblings were outraged that the employee was armed at work, and blamed him for escalating the situation that ended in Rappley's death.
Rappley's sister declared that her brother had "some responsibility" for what occurred, "but not all."
"Right and wrong is wrong – that was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother in the chest!" she yelled. "At the end of the day, that's not right!"
"Yes, he's robbin' y'all. Oh well! Call the police!" she suggested. "That's what y'all supposed to do. Y'all not supposed to take matters in y'all own hands. If that's the case, I'm gonna take matters into my own hands!"
The Dollar Store clerk did what he needed to do to defend his life, and that's why he's our Warrior of the Week.

View attachment 624804

JFC

The rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims really is a true statement.

Though not firearm related this reminds me of a story when i was in high school.

Apparently one of the teachers got sued because a burglar was going to rob the house but fell thru a window on the roof and landed on a knife in the kitchen cutting himself. Long story short the burglar was able to sue the teacher and won....

Did everyone forget what the word CRIME means or are we just pretending to be retarded to save face?

I've seen this movie before:

"How he gonna get his money?"

Good grief, what a mentality. Here's a wild thought; earn it. When I was the age of the deceased I was working my tail off at at least one, and sometimes more, jobs evenings, weekends, and summers. The jobs generally sucked, but it was honest, legal, didn't harm anyone, provided a service to the employer and their customers, and I didn't take a round to the chest in the process. :rolleyes:

1) Isn't it properly spelled "hisself?" :p
2) Otherwise, excellent Ebonics for someone who speaks English as his 1st language. :D
3) When I was in high school you could order a gun through the mail but nobody shot up the school. :eek:

The outraged family of an armed robber who was fatally shot while holding up a Dollar General store said that the employee who shot him had no reason to bring a gun to work.
"You do not take matters into your own hands and bring a gun to work for safety! Period!" the suspect's furious sister said.
The incident occurred at the Dayton, Ohio Dollar General store on Gettysburg Avenue at approximately 6:20 p.m. on Oct. 9.
Police said that the suspect, later identified as 23-year old Roosevelt Rappley, barged into the store with a handgun and demanded that employees give him cash from the register.
According to witnesses, Rappley pointed the weapon at multiple employees during the holdup.
But when he pointed the gun at one unnamed store clerk, he discovered the worker was carrying a weapon of his own.

I have thought long and hard about his since my first post. Still have to say "wow".

"You do not take matters in your own hands and bring a gun to work", the sister said. Well the armed robber took a handgun to work! Oh, wait, I over looked "for safety". I guess it is OK to take a gun to work if your job is robbing and murdering innocent victims and pointing your gun at unarmed victims and it isn't used for safety. There is always some worthless Son Of A Gun packing a gun who will take exception to some armed robber trying to make a honest living by breaking the law and shooting unarmed victims. Seems narrow minded to me.

Who gives a rats azz what this dumb beatch has to say about her scum sucking bother who is where he should be.

Play stupid games - Win stupid prizes.

I bet he won't be doing that again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews