JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess they all (robber and family) thought it was a GUN FREE ZONE?

sheep.png

Soon the Corporate Office will probably be making an official statement:
"The clerk is no longer employed by this company. Safety for criminals is our number one priority. If not....then, it should be."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
So...
Would the robber's family be as upset as they are if their brother shot and killed the clerk...?
What about the clerk and his family...?

I am sorry that your brother died....but...he did try and rob a store with a gun...Maybe he would be still alive if he didn't make that choice.
Andy

The clerk took out the trash. Period. The thief/gunman played a stupid game and won a stupid prize... Family is dissatisfied with their brothers death but have to qualms with said brother committing armed robbery... So tired of this double standard BS. They deserve zero airtime...

I guess they all (robber and family) thought it was a GUN FREE ZONE?

View attachment 624867

Soon the Corporate Office will probably be making an official statement:
"The clerk is no longer employed by this company. Safety for criminals is our number one priority. If not....then, it should be."

Aloha, Mark
That's what I thought too initially, then I saw this (link). Apparently because they were robbed several times before, he was authorized to carry while at work.

So I'm confused, she says "call the police," but the last few times a cop shot a bubblegumnuffin there were cities burning from rioting, are people ok with cops shooting robbers instead of the general populace now?

On a side note, nobody who contributes anything of merit to society was harmed in this event and society was saved an untold amount of grief and money because of it.

I've seen this movie before:

"How he gonna get his money?"

Quite clear to me - the 54-y/o FEARED FOR HER LIFE, and defended herself with lethal force. She did the right thing, no matter what the well-meaning police officer said/advised. By the time they had arrived, it could have been HER rapidly-cooling corpse on the premises, and not that 'master of technology and learning' crim.

'Each man's death diminishes me' some thinker once noted. Do I feel diminished? NoSiree, I feel pretty darn good about it.

BTW, isn't Nautika a boutique brand of low-priced by nevertheless good value sports watches and clothing? Where DO they get these freaky names from? Mrs tac watches the US programme 'Say yes to the dress', and I swear that there was a young about-to-be-bride the other day called 'Latrina'.......we feel very sorry for her.

...and don't ask me about LaStone.....

are people ok with cops shooting robbers instead of the general populace now?
Probably not - IF it had been a Cop that shot him they would have just resorted to screaming about race issues, BLM etc.

The fact remains they do NOT seem to regard what these criminals are doing as wrong - they rationalize and justify it IE the 'Cloths & school' comment and 'You gotta look at it from every child's point of view that was raised in the HOOD' This is a stupid statement to begin with as the 'Hood' is a fictitious place, nothing more than a word describing slums where this 'demographic' is raised.

In both of these issues the 'people' are saying basically the same thing - it is wrong for a citizen to shoot someone and they're acknowledgment of the crime is nearly non-existent.

Is this the prevailing attitude across the board for this 'demographic' ? It seems to be from the words and actions of these types.

Probably not - IF it had been a Cop that shot him they would have just resorted to screaming about race issues, BLM etc.

The fact remains they do NOT seem to regard what these criminals are doing as wrong - they rationalize and justify it IE the 'Cloths & school' comment and 'You gotta look at it from every child's point of view that was raised in the HOOD' This is a stupid statement to begin with as the 'Hood' is a fictitious place, nothing more than a word describing slums where this 'demographic' is raised.

In both of these issues the 'people' are saying basically the same thing - it is wrong for a citizen to shoot someone and they're acknowledgment of the crime is nearly non-existent.

Is this the prevailing attitude across the board for this 'demographic' ? It seems to be from the words and actions of these types.
Don't forget the rioting and burning the city too.... :s0054:

This event seems to underscore why the criminal-prone poor support gun control. They prefer unarmed prey as much as the antis do. Apparently, armed robbery is now considered an honorable profession. They think robbin' the hood is the same as Robin Hood. Sorry, Maid Marion'te, live by the sword, die by the sword, and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top