JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our Warrior of the Week is a Dollar Store clerk who is getting criticized for defending their life.
The outraged family of an armed robber who was fatally shot while holding up a Dollar General store said that the employee who shot him had no reason to bring a gun to work.
"You do not take matters into your own hands and bring a gun to work for safety! Period!" the suspect's furious sister said.
The incident occurred at the Dayton, Ohio Dollar General store on Gettysburg Avenue at approximately 6:20 p.m. on Oct. 9.
Police said that the suspect, later identified as 23-year old Roosevelt Rappley, barged into the store with a handgun and demanded that employees give him cash from the register.
According to witnesses, Rappley pointed the weapon at multiple employees during the holdup.
But when he pointed the gun at one unnamed store clerk, he discovered the worker was carrying a weapon of his own.
"I just had somebody try to attempt and rob me over here at Dollar General on Gettysburg," the employee told 911. "Came in with a firearm, threatened to take money out the drawer, pointed a gun at me and my staff members."
"He pointed a gun at me," the caller continued. "I had a firearm on me, I pulled my firearm and I shot him in self-defense."
The employee also told the dispatcher that the gunman "shot back" at him, but it was unclear how many rounds were fired, WHIO reported.
Rappley was pronounced dead at the scene by the Montgomery County Coroner's Office just before 6:30 p.m.
Nobody important was hurt in the robbery.

Police said that the employee who shot Rappley was carrying his weapon legally.
"As far the as the employee at Dollar General, he was legally possessing a weapon," Dayton Police Lieutenant Jason Hall said. "He was on private property at his place of employment."
Rappley was already facing a weapons-related charge prior to the armed robbery attempt.
"The deceased did have a pending weapons charge that was waiting to move forward," Lt. Hall explained. "Right now, we are looking into the possibility of this individual may have been involved in several other commercial robberies."
But Rappley's siblings were outraged that the employee was armed at work, and blamed him for escalating the situation that ended in Rappley's death.
Rappley's sister declared that her brother had "some responsibility" for what occurred, "but not all."
"Right and wrong is wrong – that was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother in the chest!" she yelled. "At the end of the day, that's not right!"
"Yes, he's robbin' y'all. Oh well! Call the police!" she suggested. "That's what y'all supposed to do. Y'all not supposed to take matters in y'all own hands. If that's the case, I'm gonna take matters into my own hands!"
The Dollar Store clerk did what he needed to do to defend his life, and that's why he's our Warrior of the Week.

BB159C35-A397-44E1-AA6C-F043B0A8F0DC.png

Good! Needs to start to happen a lot more. Family who is screaming about their hero who is scum can pound sand. The family of course had no problem with their scum who was threatening to shoot people who go to work for a living.

I've seen this movie before:

"How he gonna get his money?"

I remember when this happened my Wife had watched this. She had mentioned it several times and how disgusting it was. Now that I finally watched it I can see why. That these kids can stand there and say stuff like that with a strait face shows how badly they have been brain washed. How else is he supposed to get money? As if stealing from people who work is totally normal. The thought of the scum getting a job is so foreign to them they can't even comprehend it.

The outraged family of an armed robber who was fatally shot while holding up a Dollar General store said that the employee who shot him had no reason to bring a gun to work.
"You do not take matters into your own hands and bring a gun to work for safety! Period!" the suspect's furious sister said.
This is inverse stupidity at it's highest level.............

Next properly executed homeowner defensive report:

'You hav'ta look at it frum evry childs point 'uv view who waz raised in 'th HOOD - how he 'gonna get the money 'fo clothes 'n school'

'Hood' rational, justification - IE crime is OK as long as he needs it ''Fo clothing 'n school' - bizarre.

Don't EVEN get me started..........

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews